Malaysia

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Where my money?



Lord, today i go withdraw my bank money now just left RM460! How terrible la this month. Even my company account also not much left.....What should i do to make my account money have more figure? hahaha! Nowadays earn money is not that a easy for a medium financial businessman. But for rich businessman what they doing sure earn great money.

So now i tell myself i must have faith n trust in God 1 day i will become 1 of the rich businessman. Althought I PK now but i know 2molo i will more money in my bank. Amen? I will not easy to give up what i am doing cause i know the day God bless me will come soon..... I am happy in what i am doing and waiting for that day come to my life. I blif God will make me more "lubang" to earn big big money!

As the song give thank said that" N now let the weak said i am strong, let the poor said i am rich because the one had done for us, Give thanks" So no matter what i facing now i still want to give thank to God.

God let me have the patient to waiting that day come to me. hahaha! then i will become rich. But i pray now i have more rich angel to guide n to help me. who willing be my angel to help me? God will make a way.

So i pray that God will make a way for u 2.............. God bless u

1 comment:

Rubylike said...

Hey bro..! i know where's ur money.. It's upthere in the heaven.. hehe.. see me so good leh.. exam also post u a comment.. I everyday got check see u got add or not de loh.. But then dun worry about money.. God will lead.. keke^.^ so be patient and wait for the money ah..! God Bless~