Malaysia

Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Dear Fly liao....... China (Guilin 4/06/2008)

MyDear already fly to china yesterday la! hai! so miss her.... when she be with me. We always quarrel about small thing but in the same day also everything settle. When she not be with me then me always miss her a lot.... Maybe this is what we call love. is it? hahah!
I dont know when she can read this post but this post is for her from my heart to her. just want to said sorry for everything that i hurt u when we together. But i know this what we call life. hahaha. Hope u can forgive me ler! Just want to said that i need u in my life..... hehe
Me wish to marry u as soon as possible cause we can everyday together so we no need seperate again from each other. But i not sure when we can marry. off course me plan is nexy year but my financial right now is not so good la. my bank just left rm460 so how come to make it become 50K in 1 year time.... really hard but i do my best la.If really cant hope u not cause of that angry me la! heheh! Just be patient n wait la ok? Saya cintamu....Who is reading this post do u feel sejuk or romantic. hahaha. so every1 if u read this post pls to pray for me. so i can invite u to come for my wedding dinner. hahaha. But blessing should be big amount hahaha. I sure will give u red "saman" hahah! patient ah!
Dear, i am proud of u cause u dare to go china by yourself. u really mature n strong.... I believe God will make a way for u. Trust on him.... i will keep on pray for u. May God give u wisdom, love n peace in your trip... My heart always have u. Dear, Kambate! May our God bless us together till our future... God love u n me! Same do i love u...

2 comments:

Rubylike said...

errherr... got people boring liao le.. in kk.. nobody accompany.. hehe.. Sien leh.. when is kristie coming back oh.. ui.. bro.. so lam la.. keke.. boleh tahan oh u..! Gambateh and earn more than 5oK.. Jia You ah!.. May God bless you with a lot of money.. and remember must wait me also.. cuz i wan to go ur wedding dinner.. eat a lot and drink a lot.. haha ^.^

William said...

Haiya, if ur getting boring/ lonely/ miss her,u give her call lah bro, wan me teach u
meh.. haha.. time runs very fast de la, ASAP she will appear in front u de la.. Bro, b patient la.. k lar, may god bless ur financial with multiplied..