Malaysia

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The meaning of life......

Today my mood just like this picture. I feel like betray by somebody. I treat them just like my own family but they treat me even i also dont know what i can describe myself in their mind. Morning i totally cried out in my room asking God. Where are u? Why u forsake me? I am serve u God with all my heart n faithful to u. Why they want to betray me even i treat them faithful n good to them? whatever blessing they not give to me they just give me the other choice. What should i do? God where are u? I really need God..... I hate this kind of betray. I just feel me lost my way n i lost my faith to god. I really dont know what way or will that God want me to do for him. I just like a bird in the cage dont know what the world is going on or maybe even more terrible even i cant hit the cage when i inside the cage. This is not the life i want to be. I dont want this kind of protection in my life........... God pls change my life.

After me pray n cried out loudly to God i believe in the middle of darkness still a got a rainbow ( the promises of God).... I know i cant believe any1 in the world now cause heart can change. But i know i can rely on God. Cause he is my creator. He know what i need n know me more than myself. God I believe u will make a way for me no matter how darkness in my life now. Even i am a bird in the cage i also want to try to hit those around me. so at least i can tell myself i am bird but i got tried to freedom myself. I know sometime outside the world is terrible and a lot of temptation maybe happen to me. But this is what we call life. Life should be colorful just like the rainbow even thought darkness are there but the rainbow still can show out the pretty n color of the rainbow. God let me freedom from this cage so i can have a lot of miracle or more rely my life on u. Only in trouble our heart will totally seek for u. Only in trouble we will see miracle. I need God. Ppl said that always at mountain is also not a good thing cause at mountain we can plant any of tree. Only in the valley we can plant tree on it. In darkness we know more about God.
I believe after me rely on God my darkness will get out of my way cause i have the light of the holy spirit. After me totally free from the cage or protection i believe i am just an eagle can fly as high as i can. Even sometimes i am feel tired but still i believe i am the happy person cause i know my God hand always be there when i need him. Maybe i am in valley but i trust my God will bring me out from it after i win the test. Light of God!
Lord Jesus i pray in your name that i wish to become an eagle so that i can fly and can see or even can hit something that make me pain. Cause this is what we call life. Life should be colorful. Even pain i believe God still be there when i need him. God i am want to be a victory not victim. I am be the overcomer. I need God faith and wisdom. Thank you for listen to pray in Jesus name. Amen
God hand always be there to guide, to give u faith or to love u. Trust on God. He will make a way no matter what situation ur facing now. God bless u.

1 comment:

Rubylike said...

Hey Bro! who dare to bully u har? keke ^.^ Nevermind.. no matter what happen.. Remember that God is always there for you and ur sister, Me will support u also de.. but u have to wait me graduate first only can help lah.. now no experience yet.. nothing much can help.. just can pray for you loh.. okay? gambateh ah bro!! God Bless~