Malaysia

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Unfailling Love .........Life is Colorful!

HERO! This is our lovely Ring. "Ring of the Holy Lord"! This ring not expensive but this ring show us we love each other. God will bless us more than that! Amen

HERO! Nothing can stop me to fall with love with her. My heart to u yesterday, today n tomorrow r not same. cause tomorrow will be the best day in our life. Tomorrow never end!
HERO! Time will change, Weather will change, Technology will change but just my heart to her never change. This is what we can love! hahah! Sweet ler?
HERO! Thank God for blessing me a lovely, sweetie n pretty life partner. Everthing will change by my love to her never change but will greatly increase day by day! Seek your Hero now i blif he will blessing u another good partner in your life.....

How are u ready? are u want to be the one who love by some1 or to fall to in love to some1. come on seek god 1st he will provide u whatever in your need! HERO i need u!

1 comment:

Rubylike said...

wah.. bro!! so sweeettt lah.. buy me one also.. haha.. kiddin lah.. nah.. see? i got u something to do when u boring liao.. geng leh.. ^.^