Malaysia

Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Project On Progress....


Is that my dream will come true? at least now got chance to make my dream come true...hahah! 1st i want to thank to God and 2nd i want thank 'LO" family to support me or to let me have this chance to dream to have a container business. Everything is start from a dream. When u have a dream then u have a hope. Then a hope will bring u success. are u agree? But till now dont know can work out o not. but at least already 1 step forward.. really thank God. Maybe container is my future... so i will do my best n try my best to do it if everything ok.... Hope god will bring us to a new level of business.... i believe when we have God in us no any other company will look us down and we will be the victory of the world... God will u bless us? In Jesus name i pray that everything will going smoothly. But let your will be done not by my will.... God always create miracle. i blif it. i trust on it. how about u?

what i blif is nothing is impossible for God. So i know that a small lion will become a lion king in 1 day... i know that day will come soon.... ahahha! I pray that in Jesus name bless us (me myself n "LO" family) can work out together in this container business. A good start will be not be a good ending. But without a good start sure no chance to have a good ending. What i need now i try n try n try. At least we already try what we want to do for our future. if we not dare to try then we will become a loser forever and will regret forever in our life.... so no matter how i will keep try on this business... i blif future in this world market will not less than container... Container will become more n more no matter in what place or when.... Amen?

I pray that my dream will come true. i pray whoever read this blog n they should have a dream n they dream will come true just like me..... Nothing is impossible for God.... Same for us cause we are Child of Heavenly God.

A DREAM will create A WAY will create A DECISION will create A HOPE will create A SUCCESS!

Everything for me (John) is starting from a dream. are u agree? So should dare to dream for future.... Figure out your future. God bless u

1 comment:

Rubylike said...

Hey bRo! gambateh in you Container ah.. Be boss! Lol.. God Bless~ Sis here!!!!